Heya, our little project that quite mattered in the libre graphics community for last couple of years is in danger. Giuseppe doesn’t have any time now, Daniel also lack time, and the brilliant Franco who joined us half a year ago disappeared a couple of months ago.
That leaves us an unfinished 2.0 release under a new name (yes, we’re saying goodbye to Qtpfsgui). If you have some spare time in your hands and can do Qt programming, the project would do with your help to at least have v2.0 finished and released.
Most important things that demand attention:
- fix what was broken after upgrading to newer pfstools
- fix broken cropping (yes, SVN trunk has rectangular selections and cropping)
- find out what went wrong with reinhard’05
- fix the broken result size combo
- bring batch tone mapping back to life
There is bunch of ideas how to make Qtpfsgui easier to use (make it not expect PhD from users, for instance :)), so anyone who would like to go even further than just bugfixing is surely welcome :) Please contact me for details.